The 2024 California 4-H State Leadership Conference is almost here! This annual conference helps 4-H youth ages 11-13 strengthen skills in leadership, communications, and goal setting. Conference attendees will participate in educational workshops, listen to inspiring speakers, and reflect in group sessions with their facilitators - that's you!
Facilitators are responsible for making the State Leadership Conference a success. Facilitators are required to be 4-H members aged 15-19 and lead groups of attendees with a partner in small meeting discussions about conference activities, goals, and personal development. Facilitators will work as a team and assist with conference activities and educational sessions. But most importantly, SLC facilitators will develop skills in leadership, group facilitation, and more!
Facilitator applications close March 30
- Have attended a minimum of 1 year of SLC AND/OR 1 year Youth Summit Facilitator experience
- Be a 4-H member aged 15-19
- Attend Facilitator Orientation and other team meetings in advance of SLC.
- Facilitate small group discussions throughout the conference.
- Participate in educational workshops and serve as hosts for presenters.
- Be a mentor for peers and younger participants.
- Gain new leadership and facilitation skills.
- Learn how to work with youth ages 11-13.
- Make teen 4-H friends across the State of California!
- For questions or concerns, please contact the Facilitator Coordinator team!
Facilitator Mandatory Orientation
June 13, 2024
Contact the Facilitator Coordinators: