2022 OPI Summer Institute
June 20 - 24, 2022
Road Construction on Kagy Blvd.
Portions of Kagy Blvd. will be closed beginning June 20. You will not be able to access event parking via 19th Ave. and Kagy Blvd. (from the west)
The parking garage and conference parking can be accessed by traveling south on Wilson Ave. to W. Grant Street or Kagy Blvd. and turning west.
Please allow extra time to navigate any possible detours.
Parking On Campus:
- There is a charge to park on campus M-F 6:00am - 8:00pm
- Most visitors to the SUB choose to park in premier parking in the parking garage (additional cost)
- Handicap parking requires a state issued placard or sticker AND a paid campus parking permit.
- All parking enforcement on campus is based on your license plate number. Please take a photo of your plate so you have a handy reference when ordering parking online or paying for parking at a kiosk.
- It is highly recommended that you purchase parking in advance here
- You will need your license plate number and credit card to purchase a parking permit.
- Once you enter the portal, scroll down to select “Visitor Login”
- On the Visitor Parking Page, select “Create One”.
- Once you have set up your account, advance to the Parking Portal page. And select “Get Permits”.
- Follow prompts to set up your account.
- On the Select Permit and Permit Agreement page, select your permit “Daily Bobcat, Bison, Harrison St., Stadium, FGH-Nonrefundable”, you cannot select dates from this page.
- Check the three stacked boxes and click “Next”
- Select your start and finish dates an click next. Proceed to payment.