Independent Learning Association Conference (ILAC) 2012

Visa Information

All overseas visitors are required to have a valid passport and, with the exception of delegates from a visa-waiver country, are required to have the appropriate visa.  For information on obtaining a visa, including necessary funds and health requirements, please visit: to find out visa requirements for your country.  We recommend that you allow for a minimum of 2 months to have your visa processed by Immigration New Zealand or the applicable New Zealand embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
PLEASE NOTE: The conference organiser will NOT issue individual visa letters or letters of invitation to the conference.   Once you have registered to attend the conference, you will receive a registration confirmation email.  You can use this email, a copy of your invoice/receipt and your registration record to support your visa application.
Transiting through Australia

If your flight has a stop-over in Australia, you may be required to obtain a transit visa. Please visit or contact your nearest Australian Embassy for more information.
For questions regarding visa applications and related matters, please contact Immigration New Zealand directly at, or contact your nearest New Zealand embassy.