Theatre Managers and Educators Conference (GST 63683477).Managed by Destination Conference Management Service Limited. Our registered office is 84 Grendon Street , Maori Hill, Dunedin , 9010 New Zealand. For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the Event Organiser is "Destination Conference Management Service and the Event is "Theatre Managers & Educators 2023".
- The event organiser will work diligently to ensure that all instructions provided by the local Government and Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the venues are unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that have been imposed by the Government, the event organiser may need to either reschedule the event or move the event online. Your registration will automatically transfer to the new dates and/or format. In this situation, no refunds will be given. If the Event is not moved online or able to be rescheduled within 12 months of the original date, you will be entitled to a credit or a full refund.
- Please refer to the cancellation and liability clauses if this event is cancelled for any reason relating to COVID 19.
- To confirm attendance, full payment is required prior to the event.
- All delegate registrations will be invoiced in New Zealand currency. All prices include GST (15%).
- A credit card fee of 3.0% will also apply to credit card transactions.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be that of the event organiser, listed above. Registrations from this website are purchased from the event organiser.
- The event organiser uses the STOVA event management system and the EWAY payment system to facilitate purchases for the event. All transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry-standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.
- Cancellations for delegate attendance received on or before 30th March 2023, incur a $150.00 cancellation fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferable to another delegate.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- Cancellation for sponsorship received, on or before 30th March 2023, incur a 50% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable.
Supply of Goods and Services
- A receipt/invoice will be issued once payment and registration details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- After returning the sponsorship confirmation form, a receipt/invoice will be issued. One of our staff will be assigned to work with and communicate directly with event sponsors in the lead up to the event and at the event itself.
- The event organiser reserves the right to change the programme, if needed, without prior notice being given to event delegates.
- The event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference programme, Welcome function and conference Dinner, post-event access to presentations ( for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- The event organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the event programme
- The event organiser does not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the event or related events.
- The event organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation or postponement of this event.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the conference due to circumstances beyond the event organiser’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, pandemic, industrial disruption, acts of terrorism, war, and natural disaster, the event organiser cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by sponsors, exhibitors or attendees as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- If there is a change in the location or venue for the conference, due to any unavoidable circumstances, all the registered attendees and sponsors will be contacted immediately regarding the change. The event organiser cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by sponsors, exhibitors or attendees as a consequence of the event having to be relocated.
- Delegates shall be regarded in every aspect as carrying their own risk for loss or injury to person or property, including baggage, during the conference. The event organiser is in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
- The event organiser is committed to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through event registrations, website forms and other forms of data capture. In supplying your details to the event organiser, you acknowledge that these details will enable us to:
- register your attendance at the event;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop the event and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the event; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the event.
- The information that you provide in the registration form and information provided at any other time during the event, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the event, will be used by the event organiser to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and services. Attendees are advised that photographs, audio and videos may be taken during the event and reproduced for promotional purposes, on any platform, by the event organiser.