Join us Tuesday 4th May to Saturday 8th May 2021 for the ASGBI Virtual Congress.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in our inaugural Virtual Congress. Our industry partners will be integrated into the Congress programme to ensure maximum impact and we are delighted to confirm that our platform will stay open until 31st October 2021 meaning sponsorship is not just for the event days, but for a 6-month period.
Why your company should attend the ASGBI Virtual Congress
- Larger audience: the trends are showing that virtual events are seeing a greater attendance both locally and internationally.
- Professional platform: an interactive and engaging event experience – this is not another Zoom meeting!
- Cost savings: significant savings on virtual sponsorship packages plus savings on the staffing, travel and exhibition stand build costs that would have been incurred at a physical event.
- Engagement: book 1-2-1 meetings and video chats with our delegates via the virtual platform.
- Post Congress statistics: receive top line analytics on your engagements during the event.
- Longevity: platform will remain open for 6 months
Please click on the image below to download our prospectus and application form. If you have any questions regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in partnering with the ASGBI?
The ASGBI is embarking on an exciting phase of growth and development, and industry partners can be a major influence at this key stage. There are different forms of partnership available, subject to individual application.
Strategic Business Collaborator
ASGBI will work with a small number of carefully selected companies/organisations as ‘Strategic Business Collaborators’. Becoming an ASGBI Strategic Business Collaborators would allow companies the opportunity to work closely with the ASGBI on improving surgical services and clinical delivery in all aspects of surgery. Strategic Business Collaborators will work with the ASGBI leadership, year-round, to improve education and engagement among the surgical committee. For more information, please contact email@example.com.