ASGBI 2021 Photographic Competition in collaboration with
ASGBI are delighted to partner again with Fujifilm on this year’s photography competition. ASGBI Virtual Congress delegates are eligible to enter the competition for the chance to win a fabulous Fujifilm X-T100 Camera.
Shortlisted entries will be displayed on the virtual platform and delegates will have the chance to vote for their favourite image during the official Congress dates, 4th to 8th May 2021. The winning image will be that with the highest number of votes cast during the voting period.
Please read our Terms and Conditions below carefully.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open only to registered delegates on the ASGBI 2021 Virtual Congress.
- Photographs must be the work of the person submitting the entry.
- A maximum of 3 entries per person is allowed.
- Photographs must be submitted in digital format such as a .jpeg with a resolution of 800 x 600 dpi or above.
- Only original photographs will be accepted, any images found to be electronically manipulated (e.g. Photoshop) will be automatically rejected.
- Images must be submitted via the online submission facility, including your name, photo title, contact details and registration reference number.
- Entries will be shortlisted anonymously by a panel of judges representing the ASGBI and Fujifilm. The judging will therefore be based largely on artistic merit and not on technical excellence.
- ASGBI 2021 Virtual Congress delegates will vote for their favourite image on voting facility within the virtual platform. The winning image will be that with the highest number of votes cast during the voting period which is from 09.30 on 4th May until 18.00 on 8th May 2021.
- By submitting images to this competition, you agree to provide ASGBI and Fujifilm with non-exclusive rights to publish your image. ASGBI and Fujifilm make no claims to images submitted and copyright remains the property of the photographer. No fee is offered for publication; however, a photographer’s credit will be published.
- It is the responsibility of the photographer to gain the required permissions, allowing them to post images containing recognisable people on the ASGBI website and Virtual Congress platform. All submissions are accepted on the understanding that the photographer agrees to these terms and has obtained the required permissions.
- The winner will be announced by email by no later than Monday 10th May 2021.
- The prize will be couriered to a UK postal address.
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 29th April 2021 (midnight).