**Please read ALL guidelines as incomplete applications will be denied.**
- A company submits a case study of an innovative solution to a supply chain challenge.
- The SCIA committee reviews the cases and selects finalists.
- The finalist cases are requested to present their case at a dedicated education track during the CSCMP Edge Conference.
- During a live competition, the finalists presentations are evaluated by a committee of judges comprised of CSCMP’s Research Strategies Committee and SupplyChainBrain editorial board members.
- The SCIA Award winner is recognized on stage at the CSCMP Edge Conference closing session.
- The finalist case studies are published (with permission) on the CSCMP website and authors recognized/interviewed in an editorial feature in the SupplyChainBrain end-of-year issue as well as online.
January 15, 2018
Call for Submissions– Application period opens
March 30, 2018
Case study submissions due to CSCMP. Extensions will not be granted.
March 30 - April 15, 2018
Evaluation of cases by SCIA committee & SupplyChainBrain editorial board.
May 1, 2018
Finalist and non-finalist teams notified; Finalist to select competition session time.
June 15, 2018
Finalists’ presentation slides final draft due to CSCMP. Extensions will not be granted.
September 30 - Oct. 3, 2018
Finalist presentations at the CSCMP 2018 Edge Conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
October 3, 2018
Award ceremony at CSCMP 2018 Annual Conference closing session.
November 15, 2018
Final winner awarded/Finalist submissions uploaded to CSCMP and SupplyChainBrain website.
SupplyChainBrain special issue on SCIA finalists and winner(s).