* you must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: XXX
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research on acne & rosacea, medical dermatology, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, pediatric dermatology, cutaneous malignancies, aesthetics and skin of color. A list of abstracts will be selected as oral presentation and/or poster display during the conference.
At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered for oral presentation and/or poster display. All submissions accepted for oral presentation must also create a poster for display.
All accepted abstracts will be included on our [CONFERENCE NAME] Virtual Platform as well as being displayed at the [CONFERENCE NAME] Conference, [DATES] at the [LOCATION].
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in using your email address and password.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
- Please remember to include any relevant disclosures
- Encore abstracts are accepted
Fee: No fee for abstracts not sponsored by industry; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
ASK THE EXPERTS: CALL FOR CHALLENGING CASES
Case Study submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: XXX
Do you have a challenging psychiatry case that you would like our Experts to address? Submit your case for presentation and discussion during the Psychiatry Update 2021.
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit a case for consideration and discussion by our panel of psychiatry experts. Case topics can include including Schizophrenia, Bipolar, MDD, COVID & Mental Health, Special Populations, Digital Therapeutics, and other medical psychiatry topics.
Case submissions will be reviewed, and selected cases will be discussed as part of the main conference sessions. There is no fee for submitting a case, and selection will be blinded. Please pay attention to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations in your case description.