* you must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: June 15, 2022
ENCORE POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for posters of their latest research on thyroid disorders, pituitary and adrenal disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), osteoporosis, diabetes management, dyslipidemia, hypertension, obesity management, chronic kidney disease & diabetes, and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and diabetes.
At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered for poster display.
All accepted abstracts will be included on our Metabolic and Endocrine Disease Summit Summer Virtual Platform as well as being displayed at the 13th Annual Metabolic and Endocrine Disease Summit Summer, July 13 –16, 2022, to be held at the Renaissance Newport Beach Hotel, Newport Beach, CA.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in using your email address and password.
Fee: No fee for non-industry-sponsored abstracts; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
Notification Date: June 22, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Hope at email@example.com.