NAEMSP® is looking forward to its 2022 Annual Meeting in Sunny, San Diego. This meeting will provide a forum for discussion on improving the quality of out-of-hospital emergency medical care. Speakers will discuss cutting-edge issues important to the future of EMS and present new ideas, concepts and position statements vital to EMS professionals preparing to work in the EMS systems of the future.
The Annual Meeting has continued to grow each year, with more than 1000 attendees. This is your opportunity to reach NAEMSP® members: the decision makers, administrators and medical directors who directly impact EMS systems. Our medical director members are the key decision makers on the products, protocols and services their prehospital emergency medical system uses.
Past attendees include medical directors from all over the U.S. as well as Canada, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, Australia, China, France, Italy, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and the UK. There is no other meeting that will gather so many medical directors in one place. Don’t miss your chance to promote your products and services!
Ready to Register? Start by clicking on the "booth selection" tab, select any available booth and it will take you to the registration site.
Please Note: If you plan to purchase multiple 10x10 booths to create a 10x20 booth you cannot create an end cap booth at the end of the aisles. Multiple booth purchases must be made within the same rows and should start with the same number (100, 200, etc). If you have any questions regarding this policy please email INFO-NAEMSP@NAEMSP.org.
Questions? Visit the frequently asked questions page or contact the NAEMSP® Executive Office at or 913-222-8654 or info-NAEMSP@naemsp.org.
NAEMSP® is working closely with the Manchester Grand Hyatt, local San Diego Health Officials and taking CDC recommendations into consideration. While recommendations and regulations are changing every day, our commitment to keeping attendees safe is our number one priority, which has lead us to make vaccine required for all attendees and exhibitors.
COVID Vaccination Requirements (There will no exceptions for exhibitors or attendees.)
- All NAEMSP exhibitors and attendees are required to be fully vaccinated and will be asked to show proof of vaccination to obtain your required badge to enter into the NAEMSP conference.
- NAEMSP is following the CDC Guidelines.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Social distancing protocols will be honored where available.
- Daily health screening surveys will be used and testing will be available at attendees expense.
- Vaccinated spouses or other family members, age 12 and over, may attend events after showing proof. Because they are not currently eligible for COVID vaccines, children ages 11 and younger will not be able to attend NAEMSP events in San Diego.
- Unless there are changes from the public health officials, these requirements will be enforced.
Normally, we do see many international attendees at NAEMSP®, however their attendance will be contigient on current travel policies within the US and their country of origin. We expect most of our US attendees to to be able and willing to travel to the meeting this year. As we know more info on expected attendance and ability to travel we will provide updates.
If you have any questions at any time please do not hesitate to contact the executive office at info-NAEMSP@naemsp.org.