The Scientific Committee welcomes abstract submission on the below listed topics:
- Progress in analysis and analytical instrumentation
- Analytical pyrolysis/environment, cultural heritage, food, medical
- Analytical pyrolysis of coal, biomass, waste, polymers and plastics
- Analytical and applied catalytic (hydro)pyrolysis
- Reaction mechanisms and kinetics/modelling and experimentation
- Applied pyrolysis of coal, biomass and wast: bench scal testing
- Applied pyrolysis of coal, biomass and wast: PDU and large scal operation
- Applied pyrolysis for recycling of polymers and plastics
- Hydrothermal and solvent liquefaction; hydrothermal carbonization
- Product stabilization, separation, purification and (catalytic) upgrading
- Product characterization and utilization
- Techno-economic and environmental assessments
The 4 best posters will be awarded a poster prize of 500€ each.
The poster prizes are offered by and will be announced at the Award Ceremony during the Conference Dinner.