- What you need to know about changes to the role since the advent of the EIF.
- How inspectors will inspect the quality of your provision.
- Should you be the nominee and what sort of person do you need to be.
- What your role as nominee will be and how it influences your responsibilities and behaviours in the role.
- How you can prepare your institution in advance of receiving notification of inspection from Ofsted.
- What you can expect to have to do once you have been notified that your institution is going to be inspected.
- What your role will be during the inspection itself.