Last Updated: October 18, 2021
MultiLearning (ML) is SIU’s ePoster partner and all ePosters are uploaded onto ML’s platform by the Presenting Author (PA).
ePosters cannot be submitted via email and slides are not permitted. Please consult the instructions below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ePoster tech related queries.
PowerPoint file or PDF file - landscape format (ratio of 16:9 is ideal).
One (1) slide only, not password protected.
Click here to download the ePoster template.The use of the template is recommended; however, presenters are free to submit their own designs and color schemes.
- To submit your ePoster, please click here.
- The username is the Presenting Author (PA) email address indicated on the submission form.
- To set/reset your password, please click here.
All ePosters must include a pre-recorded audio.
Submit the ePoster file without any audio.
MultiLearning (ML) will process the ePoster and send an email notification to access the “Review and Audio Narration.”
Complete the audio narration:
Via ML’s platform using the mic icon in which the audio file will be processed automatically for each section of the poster.
By uploading pre-recorded audio files to the platform using the upload icon.
The sound files must be in MP3 format and be no more than 4MB per section.
- There is no need to embed the video file in the PowerPoint as ML has received it. Please submit the completed PowerPoint file without the video via the ML portal.
- There is no need to include a pre-recorded audio if your video includes commentary.