Thank you for your interest in presenting with ACMA and APLCM.
The 2024 Leadership Call for Presentations has been extended to midnight, Monday, December 11, 2024!
ACMA and APLCM look forward to another collaborative event at the 2024 Leadership and Physician Advisor Conference in Huntington Beach, CA | November 18-20, 2024. We are currently seeking presenters for this unique opportunity for physicians and leaders in case management, health plan/managed care, and transitions of care to converge to share innovative strategies, cutting-edge ideas, and plug-and-play implementation plans.
If you have new approaches, best practices, or groundbreaking insights to share, we invite you to submit a presentation for consideration. In addition to the Leadership and Physician Advisor Conference, we are also accepting presentations for ACMA summer and fall chapter conferences.
We are seeking presentations that:
- Address key challenges in health care, managed care and delivery system case management
- Convey original solutions, interventions, and strategies
- Provide deliverable tools
- Include outcomes data
Will you be one of the engaging presenters in 2024 who will leave a lasting mark on the future of case management?
The American Case Management Association (ACMA) is the association for health care delivery system case management and transitions of care professionals. Founded in 1999, ACMA advocates for high-quality patient care and improving patient care outcomes. ACMA consists of over 8,000 members who can attest that whether you are just beginning your case management career, or have served for years in the profession, ACMA membership will help you take the next step in your career. To learn more, visit ACMA.
The Association of Physician Leadership in Care Management (APLCM) is the premier association for physician advisors, physician case management and transitions of care leaders, medical directors and chief medical officers who work with case management teams. Not a member of APLCM? To learn more, visit APLCM.
Proposal Requirements and Submission Information
Presentation submissions will be reviewed by committees. Generally, reviewers look for presentations that demonstrate results-oriented innovations that advance case management and care transitions practices. All eligible proposals are blinded prior to committee review.
Proposals must be educational in nature. Proposals submitted for the purpose of promoting specific vendors and/or products are not eligible and will not be submitted to the committee for review.
ACMA defines a health care vendor as a company, organization and/or individual that promotes or sells products and services to which the patient is not the ultimate purchaser/decision-maker but instead, case management and transitions of care professionals and/or their employers are the purchasers.
We value your expertise but there are limited sponsored presentation opportunities. If your organization falls into this category, we ask that you submit your session, select “Vendor,” and contact the ACMA Exhibit Sales Team via phone at 501-242-4654 to discuss relevant speaking opportunities.
Presentation submissions from post-acute and non-hospital providers (i.e., SNF, LTAC, rehab, home health) are welcome; however, speakers must be in a clinical/provider role versus sales or business development.
Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance of a presentation. The committee may, upon review, request modifications or additions for the presentation to be accepted.
Please complete your submission no later than Monday, December 11, 2023.
Please Note: Final notifications of acceptance for the 2024 Leadership and Physician Advisor Conference will occur via email early-mid March 2024.
Get started by creating a profile. Please Note: You will need to create a new user account even if you have submitted for past events.
Follow the steps below for New Submissions.
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click 'Create Account or Login'. (New User applies to anyone submitting an initial presentation.)
- Save your work often by scrolling to the bottom of the submission page and clicking "Save and Continue".
- Enter the applicable information to create a new profile and select "Save" (Please note this will bring you back to the home page).
- Select "Submissions" and then "Add New" (You are now ready to enter all presentation and speaker information).
- Once you have submitted your presentation as COMPLETE, you will not have access to make changes to the session content or speaker information.
Follow the steps below to update or make changes to a previously submitted proposal:
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page or click on the "Login" tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll to bottom of page / enter email address and password. Click login.
- Select "Submissions" and then click on your submitted proposal to make any necessary changes.
To begin your submission: Click > Create Account or Login