On Friday, May 5, 2023 CCR will host a Thieves’ Market moderated by Dr. Alan Epstein, M.D. of the University of Pennsylvania. Cases are being solicited from all attendees of CCR. Submissions deadline will be announced soon.
Points to note:
- Cases are to be presented as “stumpers” in the Thieves’ Market style.
- Each presenter is provided up to 15 minutes including discussion.
- There will be an award for the top presentation selected by the audience.
- You need to be a registered attendee of the Congress of Clinical Rheumatology to present a case.
If you are intersted in submitting a case, please email your case submission to email@example.com.
Thieves' Market Submission Guidelines
Each presenter is provided up to 12 minutes, including discussion. If one or more fellows or residents would like to submit a case it can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cases should be submitted as a PowerPoint file and include:
- Mailing Address (including city, state and zip)
- Daytime Phone Number
- Evening Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Brief paragraph describing the proposed presentation and title
- Presentation in PowerPoint format
The following rules apply:
- Submit a truly unique case with an extremely high educational value.
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint© format and be 10 minutes in length, allowing time for questions.
- Although there is an emphasis on pictorial displays of interesting physical findings or imaging studies, each case should have a brief introduction and a summary at the end of the presentation. It should also include a limited number of relevant references at the end of the case. Cases that are excessively long or in formats other than PowerPoint© cannot be reviewed.
- The deadline for submission of cases will be announced soon.
- Fellows need to register to present a case. Register will be opening soon on the CCR website.
- Importantly, a fellow can present the same case at both NYRIF and Thieves’ Market, however, the format would need to be changed.