On Friday, May 13, 2022, CCR will host a Thieves’ Market moderated by Dr. Alan Epstein, M.D. of the University of Pennsylvania. Cases are being solicited from all attendees of CCR. Submissions are due by March 13, 2022.
Points to note:
- Cases are to be presented as “stumpers” in the Thieves’ Market style.
- Each presenter is provided up to 15 minutes including discussion.
- There will be an award for the top presentation selected by the audience.
- You need to be a registered attendee of the Congress of Clinical Rheumatology to present a case.
If you are intersted in submitting a case, please email your case submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thieves' Market Submission Guidelines
Each presenter is provided up to 12 minutes, including discussion. If one or more fellows or residents would like to submit a case it can be e-mailed to email@example.com. Cases should be submitted as a PowerPoint file and include:
- Mailing Address (including city, state and zip)
- Daytime Phone Number
- Evening Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Brief paragraph describing the proposed presentation and title
- Presentation in PowerPoint format
The following rules apply:
- Submit a truly unique case with an extremely high educational value.
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint© format and be 10 minutes in length, allowing time for questions.
- Although there is an emphasis on pictorial displays of interesting physical findings or imaging studies, each case should have a brief introduction and a summary at the end of the presentation. It should also include a limited number of relevant references at the end of the case. Cases that are excessively long or in formats other than PowerPoint© cannot be reviewed.
- The deadline for submission of cases is March 13, 2022.
- Fellows need to register to present a case. Register on the CCR website.
- Importantly, a fellow can present the same case at both NYRIF and Thieves’ Market, however, the format would need to be changed.