19th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference
WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA CHAPTER
September 9, 2023 | Washington, Pennsylvania
Fulfill your potential with continuing education (CE) hours. While ongoing learning is essential to ensure the best patient care outcomes, it’s also an opportunity for you to explore your own interests or even become a recognized expert in your field. Earn CE hours by attending an ACMA Chapter Conference to meet your license or certification renewal needs and advance your career.
The 19th Annual 2023 ACMA Western Pennsylvania Chapter Conference will offer continuing education (CE credits) and learning for social workers and nurses.
- Identify strategies, infrastructure, and technology to advance practice to meet health care needs.
- Examine ethical constructs and apply best practices to advocate for vulnerable populations and address the needs of patients with complex care.
- Assess awareness and obtain tools to impact human trafficking.
EARN UP TO THE FOLLOWING CE HOURS
- 5.0 | Nursing and Social Work Contact Hours (50 or 60-minute hour)
- 5.0 | ACM & CMAC
ACM & CMAC – This CE activity is approved by the American Case Management Association (ACMA) for ACM & CMAC recertification credits.
CCM - Through a collaborative agreement with the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) this activity and the corresponding ACM/CMAC credits are acceptable for CCM renewal.
NURSING CONTINUING EDUCATION
ACMA is an approved continuing education provider through the following boards.
- California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #CEP 17441)
- Florida Board of Nursing (Provider #50-3523)
- District of Columbia Board of Registered Nursing (Provider #50-3523)
- Georgia Board of Nursing (Provider #50-3523)
SOCIAL WORK CONTINUING EDUCATION
ACMA is an approved continuing education provider through the following boards with the exception of the pending submissions.
- Florida Board of Social Work (Provider #50-3523)
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation (Sponsor #159-000900)
- Maryland Board of Social Work (Authorized Sponsor of Category 1 Credit Hours)
- Minnesota Board of Social Work (Sponsor #CEP-443)
- New York State Education Department State Board (Sponsor #SW-0486)
- National Association of Social Workers - NASW (Approval #886621095-5968)
Attendees are responsible for verifying that the approving organizations listed above are accepted by their state’s practicing board.