On-demand recordings are now available
New registrants may register above for access
If you've already registered
or attended User2User, login here
U2U is your opportunity to learn, grow and connect with fellow technical experts who design leading-edge products using Siemens EDA tools.
U2U is focused on these areas:
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification
- Calibre Design Solutions & Power Integrity Analysis
- Digital IC Implementation by Aprisa
- Functional Design & Verification
- Hardware-Assisted Verification
- High-Level Synthesis/Verification & RTL Power Estimation/Optimization
- Next Gen Packaging and DFM
- PCB Design & Simulation
- Tessent Test and Embedded Analytics Solutions
Why attend U2U North America 2023?
Peer-delivered technical sessions will be shared across a breadth of topics so you can explore new concepts or dive deep in your core area of expertise with fellow like-minded professionals.
Level-up in the Big Ideas lounge where you can get expert advice from our technical teams, get hands-on the tools in the Usability Lab, and meet with our Learning team for certification and badging that you can share with your network.
EDA visionaries will share insights into global cross-industry challenges from companies who are optimizing their business using Siemens EDA tools.
What to expect?
A dedicated environment for exchanging ideas, information, and best practices that enable you to lead in your role and achieve success with your customers.
- Technical agenda concentrated on the digital future
- Industry leaders exploring macro trends and innovation
- Super users sharing business challenges and roadblocks
- Content demonstrating business results
- Networking with like-minded peers in EDA