NAEMSP® is looking forward to its 2023 Annual Meeting in Tampa, FL. This meeting will provide a forum for discussion on improving the quality of out-of-hospital emergency medical care. Speakers will discuss cutting-edge issues important to the future of EMS and present new ideas, concepts and position statements vital to EMS professionals preparing to work in the EMS systems of the future.
The Annual Meeting has continued to grow each year, with more than 1000 attendees. This is your opportunity to reach NAEMSP® members: the decision makers, administrators and medical directors who directly impact EMS systems. Our medical director members are the key decision makers on the products, protocols and services their prehospital emergency medical system uses.
Past attendees include medical directors from all over the U.S. as well as Canada, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, Australia, China, France, Italy, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and the UK. There is no other meeting that will gather so many medical directors in one place. Don’t miss your chance to promote your products and services!
Ready to Select your booth?
Start by clicking on the "booth selection" tab, select any available booth and it will take you to the registration site.
Please Note: If you plan to purchase multiple 10x10 booths to create a 10x20 booth you cannot create an end cap booth at the end of the aisles. Multiple booth purchases must be made within the same rows and should start with the same number (100, 200, etc). If you have any questions regarding this policy please email Brittany Marinovich at email@example.com
COVID Safety Procotols:
Each attendee agrees to the following safety protocols:
- I have not had a COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days.
- I have not experienced the onset of any one of the primary COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- If requested, I will show proof of my COVID vaccination proof daily during the event.
- If I experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19 during the event, I will immediately self-isolate and seek out appropriate medical care.
- I will notify NAEMSP® and will not attend any additional in-person activities during the event if I test positive for COVID-19 at any point during the event.
- I will follow the guidelines for individuals who test positive for COVID-19.
- I will respect others’ comfort levels with respect to social distancing and physical contact while at the event.
- Vaccination (including the recent booster) and masks are strongly encouraged.
By registering to exhibit at NAEMSP I agree to the above safety protocols.
Normally, we do see many international attendees at NAEMSP®, however their attendance will be contigient on current travel policies within the US and their country of origin. We expect most of our US attendees to to be able and willing to travel to the meeting this year. As we know more info on expected attendance and ability to travel we will provide updates.