GENERAL SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
(TO BE DELIVERED IN ENGLISH ONLY)
April 27, 2023 starting at 16:00 to April 29, 2023 at 17:00
Educational Goals of the Conference:
1. Explore a broad range of updates and clinical developments in sleep disorders and related topics.
2. Share leading-edge scientific research on sleep disorders and related therapies.
3. Advance the knowledge of sleep medicine for sleep professionals and non-specialists.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
By participating in this Scientific program, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss recent scientific advances in sleep research and sleep medicine.
- Identify novel research opportunities and challenges associated with sleep science and sleep disorders.
- Evaluate the role of sleep health in preventing and mitigating existing and emerging co-morbidities.
13.0 CME HOURS
This continuing professional development activity was held under the auspices of Continuing Professional Development, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto and the Canadian Sleep Society.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – Section 1
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, approved by Continuing Professional Development, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto. You may claim a maximum of 13.0 hours.