The Wisconsin Conference Communications Department is excited to be in community with you at this year’s Annual Conference! We are here to provide services to keep you connected at this year’s gathering, both in-person and online.
Stop by the Communications Office next to the Registration Booth!
We will have charging stations for your devices and laptops you can check out for a day.
We’re here to help you:
- Get help connecting to the Wi-Fi
- Get answers to general laptop, internet, or email questions
- Make copies or print out documents
Join the Conversation on social media!
- On Twitter - wisconsinumc or @wisconsinumc
- On Facebook - www.facebook.com/wisconsinumc
- On Instagram - wisconsinumc
Use the hashtag #wiumc2023 to stay connected.
Check our Flickr page for new pictures from Conference every day: www.flickr.com/wisconsinconferenceumc.
To stay up to date on the latest Annual Conference news, watch the ENews and check your inbox for daily reports from Annual Conference.
If you’re not already receiving the ENews, visit www.wisconsin-email.brtapp.com/subscribe to sign up! Daily reports will also be posted to the homepage of the website.
View the live stream sessions on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at www.wisconsinumc.org.