Wisconsin Annual Conference
of The United Methodist Church 2023 (Hybrid)
Conference Vision: Radical Inclusion and Racial Justice
Theme: “On Earth as it is in Heaven” – Engaging in Transformative Community Building.
Philippians 2: It is God’s intention that all people engage in fruitful work of transformation.
June 9 - 12, 2023
June 9 - Day 1: https://youtube.com/live/sYhR1Q2L9jc?feature=share
June 10 - Day 2: https://youtube.com/live/9IqIYaAuhY4?feature=share
June 11 - Day 3: https://youtube.com/live/bQ8ZxeSgLD4?feature=share
Ordination Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKPUAeriGcA
June 12 - Monday Day of Learning Link: https://youtu.be/NfTc1vh2WkM
You are invited to attend our Annual Conference In-Person at the
KI Convention Center
333 Main Street
Green Bay, WI
You may attend via the Online Webinar if you cannot attend In-Person.
Important Information About Annual Conference:
- Please read all the tabs prior to registering.
- Registration is by invitation only.
- All clergy and lay members of Annual Conference must
register for WI Annual Conference, either Online Webinar or
- All visitors must register and wear a name tag to be allowed in the visitor seating area.
- Walk-in Registration $300.00, after June 1st at noon. No meals are available after May 17th.
- ALL voting will be done through GNTV's website. Voting members will need a device with a web browser to be able to vote, and to get recognized to speak.
- Name tags are required to be worn at all times in the plenary space and meeting rooms.
- Our Conference will not be the only event at the KI Convention Center. Please be respectful to the other events happening.
~ Thank you
Rev. Claudia Deede, P & A Committee - Chairperson
Rev. Sue D'Alessio, Director of Connectional Ministries
Angela Ullrich, Event Planner
Lori Denoyer, Event Registrar