Wisconsin Annual Conference
of The United Methodist Church 2023 (Hybrid)
Conference Vision: Radical Inclusion and Racial Justice
Theme: “On Earth as it is in Heaven” – Engaging in Transformative Community Building.
Philippians 2: It is God’s intention that all people engage in fruitful work of transformation.
Welcome video from Bishop Hee-Soo Jung
June 9 - 12, 2023
You are invited to attend our Annual Conference In-Person at the
KI Convention Center
333 Main Street
Green Bay, WI
You may attend via the Online Webinar if you cannot attend In-Person.
Important Information About Annual Conference:
- Please read all the tabs prior to registering.
- Registration is by invitation only.
- All clergy and lay members of Annual Conference must
register for WI Annual Conference, either Online Webinar or
- All visitors must register to be allowed in the visitor seating area.
- Early Bird Registration $160.00, February 1, 2023 - April 3, 2023, at 11:45pm
- Registration Fee for others:
- Chaperones: $100.00
- Youth or Young Adult: $100.00
- In-person Guest: $100.00
- Lanyard: $5.00 (for returning attendees)
- Registration for Retirees is required. No registration fee. Registration Deadline is May 17, 2023.
- ALL voting will be done through GNTV's website.
- Voting members will need a device with a web browser to be able to vote, and to get recognized to speak. You may select to borrow a device when you register.
- Name tags are required to be worn at all times in the plenary space and meeting rooms.
- Our Conference will not be the only event at the KI Convention Center.
- Please be respectful to the other events happening in the
KI Convention Center.
~ Thank you
Rev. Claudia Deede, P & A Committee - Chairperson
Rev. Sue D'Alessio, Director of Connectional Ministries
Angela Ullrich, Event Planner
Lori Denoyer, Event Registrar