Thank you for agreeing to participate on a panel at the upcoming 2019 Ohio Housing Conference, a partnership of the Ohio Housing Finance Agency and Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing. Your participation will play a large role in the success of this conference. Each year we are proud to offer a mix of industry professionals, government officials, program "creators" and program "users" to showcase the many facets of developing, financing and managing this complicated and rewarding type of housing and neighborhood development. Thank you for being a part of this esteemed group.
** The Mileage & Expense Reimbursement Request must be completed and returned to Rhonda Snyder with receipts by December 20, 2019.
Following are some basic guidelines and information about our conference:
- 1) All speakers at the 2019 Ohio Housing Conference must register for the conference. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at OCCH at or 614.224.8446.
- 2) There is no charge for speakers attending only the sessions at which they are presenting; their registrations are complimentary. Speakers attending other sessions receive a $65 reduction in the conference registration fee. (For example, the early-bird conference registration fee of $375 is reduced to $310 for presenters.)
- 3) If you are preparing an audio/visual presentation, please provide an electronic copy of that presentation by October 21, 2019, so that the presentation can be tested on our equipment and ready to go prior to your arrival.
- 4) Each session will make available the name and contact information of all panelists. You will also have the opportunity to leave business cards or company information in your session for those who choose to pick up these materials.
- 5) We encourage as much session interaction with attendees as possible. We hope that sessions will be developed that leave time for questions and answers and audience input.
- 6) Continuing education units/credits will be available for particular sessions and may be available for the session in which you are participating.
- 7) Total conference attendance is expected to be approximately 1,700 people. Session attendance varies from 15 to 200 people. Attendees include investors, government officials, nonprofit organizations, lenders, developers, property managers, accountants, attorneys and more.
- 8) Sessions typically have a head table for panelists and a standing or tabletop podium. The audience is arranged "classroom style" with chairs and long tables facing the front. All rooms are equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. All rooms have at least one microphone; larger rooms may have more. If you have additional audio/visual requests, please coordinate with your panel. We will try to honor as many requests as possible, but may be limited due to logistic concerns or additional costs.
For questions or additional information, please contact your session coordinator, or Rhonda Snyder at OCCH at 614.224.8446 or email@example.com.