About the Conference
The ICSP is the premier event of the Stochastic Programming Society (SPS), a technical section of the Mathematical Optimization Society that brings together researchers who work on decisions under uncertainty and practitioners in the industrial and institutional sectors to share recent theoretical and applied results. The conference aims to present the state-of-the-art in this field and neighboring scientific areas.
July 22 and 23: Pre-conference Tutorials
A two-day introductory series of tutorials precedes the main conference to introduce some of the central research areas in Stochastic Programming.
- July 22: Distributed computing and decomposition methods
- July 23: End-to- end learning
July 24 - July 28: The ICSP Conference
The conference includes parallel sections, plenary talks from leading researchers in stochastic optimization and a set of mini-symposia, featuring a semi-plenary followed by a stream of recent contributions on selected state-of-the-art topics.
- There will be an opening reception in the evening on July 24.
- A conference dinner will be held in the evening on July 27.
Venue & Hotel
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Hotels are being negotiated and will open January 2023.
- David Morton, Northwestern University
- Nilay Noyan, Amazon
- Katya Scheinberg, Cornell University
- Michel De Lara, Ecole des Ponts Paris Tech
- Daniel Kuhn, EPFL
- Simge Kucukyavuz, Northwestern University
- Dmitry Drusvyatskiy, University of Washington
About the Organizers
The organizers of the XVI International Conference on Stochastic Programming (ICSP2022) are honored to host the tri-annual Conference at the University of California, Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Roger J-B Wets, Executive Chair
- David L. Woodruff, Conference Chair
- Guzin Bayraksan, The Ohio State University
- YueYue Fan, UC Davis
- Johannes Royset, Naval Postgraduate School
- Jean-Paul Watson, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Phebe Vayanos, University of Southern California
About UC Davis Graduate School of Management
The Graduate School of Management is a small, intimate community of top-notch students and world-class scholars with strong ties to Silicon Valley. The School is located on the main UC Davis campus.
The UC Davis 5,300-acre campus borders the city of Davis, a vibrant college town of about 68,000 people living in Yolo County. UC Davis’ prime location on the corridor linking Sacramento, the state capital, and the global innovation hub of the San Francisco Bay Area creates endless opportunities.
Submit your Abstract here.
|Presentation Submission Open||January 13|
|Presentation Submission Deadline||May 1|
|Presentation Acceptance & Reviews Returned||TBD|
Student Support Applications
Student Support Applications may be submitted here.
Student Support Application Submission Open
Student Support Application Submission
|Notification of Funding||April 15|