CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
* you must be registered for the in-person meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: July 22, 2022
Acceptance Notification Date: July 29, 2022
Encore posters are welcome!
We invite all registered in-person meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in rheumatology, including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, rheumatic dermatologic conditions, and other rheumatic disease topics. A list of abstracts will be selected as oral presentations and/or poster display during the conference.
All accepted abstracts will be included on our Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference Virtual Platform as well as displayed at the 15th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference, September 8–10, 2022, to be held at the Venetian in Las Vegas, NV.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
- Non-industry sponsored: Free
- Industry-sponsored: $495 per abstract
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the in-person meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
Acceptance notifications will be sent out by July 29, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Stewart at email@example.com.