CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
* you must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: July 29, 2022
Encore posters are welcome!
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for posters of their latest research on multiple sclerosis, stroke care, epilepsy, Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, migraines, adult neuromuscular disorders, and pediatric neuromuscular disorders. A list of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and/or poster display during the conference.
All accepted abstracts will be included on our Neurology Exchange Fall Conference Virtual Platform and in a Neurology Exchange: Abstract Compendium supplement, which will be distributed with the print version of the Frontline Medical Communications journal Neurology Reviews shortly after the meeting. Neurology Reviews has a 29-year history of providing independent, unbiased news to 25,000 neurologists and clinicians interested in neurosciences.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
Fee: No fee for nonindustry-sponsored abstracts; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
At least one (1) author must be registered for the meeting to have their abstracts considered for oral presentation and/or poster display. All submissions accepted for oral presentation must also create a poster for display.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Stewart at email@example.com.