Education & Networking
PAD is excited to be back in person for our 54th Annual Meeting! Join us in Pittsburgh for an educational meeting featuring great speakers and a variety of topics.
- Managing Dyschromias in Patients with Skin of Color
- A Glimpse of Dermatology in PA: Mapping Access to Care
- Hot Cases
- Making Sense of Drug Prices and the New Drug Pricing Legislation
- Coding Panel
- Dermoscopy Unknowns
- Update in Dermatologic Manifestations of Connective Tissue Diseases
- High Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Immunotherapy Advances for Adjuvant and Metastatic Melanoma
- Pediatric Melanoma and Atypical Melanocytic Lesions
- Tumor Board
- Resident Symposium
- Pressing Issues for Dermatology in 2022: An Update on AMA Activities for the Profession and Our Patients
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Wounds - Pearls and Pitfalls
- Residents Choice Lecture - Things I've Learned
- and more!
We also have several social events planned so that we can reconnect.
- President's Reception Friday, September 23
- Resident Reception Friday, September 23
- PAD Social at PNC Park, Saturday, September 24 (game starts at 6:35pm)