Optometric Management Symposium in a premier event for clinical, practice and retail management, drawing optometrists, opticians and office staff from across North America each year. Supplier partners have the unparalleled opportunity to connect and grow relationships with decision makers throughout the 3.5-day conference. Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend all official OMS events including education, earning CE credits if needed.
• Tracks focused on practice management, clinical advances, business trends, and retail strategies to help increase patient flow and profits
• Education program lead by April Jasper, OD
• Unopposed exhibit hours
• Sponsored talk opportunities
• Great food & beverages at tradeshow lunches and reception • Networking
• Targeted marketing in Optometric Management, Contact Lens Spectrum and Eyecare Business magazines (digital, print, social media)
• Held at the world-class Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
• 400+ optometrists, opticians and staff expected
• Cutting-edge training by industry leaders
• In-demand topics and speakers
• Exhibits just steps away from sessions
• Intimate trade show with practice decision makers
• Proven opportunities to write business on the floor
• Targeted time with attendees
ALL PAYMENTS NON-REFUNDABLE. OMS reserves the right to cancel and reassign exhibit space if payments are not received by date due. In the event exhibit space is cancelled by the Exhibitor, for any reason, OMS retains the right to all previously paid funds.
In the event Exhibition is canceled by reason of inclement weather, acts of God, strike, lockouts, acts of the elements, or other acts or occurrences beyond OMS control, Exhibitor/Sponsor shall not have any right of claim for refund against OMS for money paid by Exhibitor/Sponsor to OMS pursuant to their contract. Refer to COVID-19 cancellation policy for details on event cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the unlikely event the 2022 OMS is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic beyond Infrastructure Resources’ control, the following recourse is offered to Exhibitors and Sponsors:
· Option 1: Exhibit dollars refunded in full through September 30, 2022, refunded less 10% after September 30, 2022
· Option 2: Exhibit contract rolled forward to the 2023 live event.
· Option 1: Sponsorship dollars refunded in full through September 30, 2022, refunded less 10% after September 30, 2022
· Option 2: Sponsor contract rolled forward to the 2023 live event.
This policy applies only to a full event cancellation originated by OMS. For cancellations originated by Exhibitor/Sponsor, for any reason including COVID-19 concerns, the standard cancellation policy, applies.