General Program FAQ
* you must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
How do I access the online platform for the virtual meeting?
- The platform URL will be sent 24-48 hours prior to the conference start date with additional instructions including your username and password.
How do I get my certificate?
- You will receive your certificate within 24-48 hours of the program conclusion.
- If you have previously completed CE courses on the Review Education Group website, please use your current login information to access the system. Otherwise, you will be prompted to create a profile or login in order to create a new account.
- For login related issues, please contact by phone (800) 825-4696 or email email@example.com
Will you submit my attendance to COPE?
- Attendance will be submitted to COPE, however please be mindful that it is your responsibility to submit to your appropriate state board.
How do I find my OE tracker number?
- You can easily find this information by going to www.arbo.org and clicking on OE TRACKER Number Lookup.
Can I download handouts from the presentations?
- Handouts for each presentation will be available for download within the conference platform once it opens under the “Resources” tab.
I have a question for a faculty member?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and forward your question. We’ll be more than happy to contact a faculty member on your behalf for additional information.
Is it possible to register for only one of the conference dates or individual sessions?
- We are offering registration for the full conference only.
What’s the difference between the full program and industry access?
- All Access, Full-Program paid pass is inclusive of all accredited content, in addition to sponsored and promotional sessions as well as the Exhibit Hall.
- If you have registered with Industry Access, this includes viewership to the Sponsored Exhibitors, as well as any sponsored or promotional bonus programs, but does not include the opportunity to earn COPE, nor access the accredited content.
What’s the recommended browser for the live conference?
- Chrome, Firefox, and the new versions of Microsoft Edge are the recommended browsers. Features will be limited, including the live broadcasts, on other browsers.
Can I watch the conference on my phone or tablet?
- The virtual platform will have a mobile version and tablet version enabled, but for the best viewing experience we recommend joining on a computer.
Is this going to be recorded and available on-demand after?
- Currently the sessions are only available live. We are working towards an on demand option in the interim and appreciate your patience and understanding.
How do I verify my subscription to Review of Optometry?
- Please contact https://www.jobson.com/globalemail/
- For technical support, please try refreshing your browser first, then email us at email@example.com.
- Note: The support desk is staffed by a dedicated representative during program hours, however, outside of conference broadcast hours, there may be a slight delay in response time.
- If you are experiencing any issues logging in, please confirm that you are entering your email address correctly and disable any pop-up blockers.
How to Disable Pop-Up Blockers
- Open your Chrome browser
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the three vertical dots, then select Settings
- At the bottom of the menu, click Advanced
- Scroll down to “Privacy and security” and select Site Settings
- Select Pop-ups and redirects
- At the top of the menu, toggle the setting to Allowed to disable the pop-up blocker
- Open your Firefox browser
- Click the Menu button, then select Options
- Select Privacy & Security
- Under Permissions, uncheck Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser
- Go to Settings, then select more > Settings > Privacy & security
- Under Security, switch Block pop-ups to off to disable the pop-up blocker
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PLATFORM TIPS & TRICKS