CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: November 11, 2021
Encore posters are welcome!
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in psychiatry including Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD, Neuropsychiatric Disorders, Sleep Medicine, Non-Pharmacologic and Digital Therapeutics, and other medical psychiatry topics. A list of abstracts will be selected as oral presentations during the conference.
All accepted abstracts will be included as an Abstract Compendium supplement to be distributed with the print version of Current Psychiatry, a peer reviewed journal and Indexed in Annals of Clinical Psychiatry.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App at:
Fee: no fee for abstracts not sponsored by industry; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
A portion of the proceeds from the abstract fees will be donated to Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.