Masks are REQUIRED for all attendees in session and in exhibit halls, events, and meals (unless eating or drinking).
With Dauphin County at a high transmission rate for COVID-19 , we hope that all our attendees are fully vaccinated and we will follow CDC guidance for gatherings:
- If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
- In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune system may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated. They should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask, until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided to our attendees. Attendees will be provided place cards to choose their seat they will have for the entirety of the meeting.