CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission will open on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Submission Close Date: Friday, August 6, 2021
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in malignant hematology including acute and chronic leukemias, myelodysplastic syndrome, myeloproliferative neoplasms, Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, multiple myeloma, amyloidosis, and Waldenstrӧm macroglobulinemia.
Fee: No fee for abstracts not sponsored by industry; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.