CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission will open on Friday, May 14, 2021.
Submission Close Date: Friday, August 6, 2021
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research on rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, rheumatic dermatologic conditions, vasculitis and other rheumatic disease topics. All accepted abstracts will be included on our Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Virtual Platform.
Fee: Non-industry abstract submissions are complimentary; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored submissions.
ABSTRACT FORMATTING AND CONTENT GUIDELINES
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Tristan Nelsen at email@example.com.