Dear Dermatology Colleagues:
It is our pleasure and privilege to welcome you to this virtual conference, Innovations in Dermatology: Virtual Spring Conference. From March 16-20, 2021, this innovative CME/CE experience will take you on a unique learning journey, which begins when you enter the Virtual Conference Center. In this space, 8 livestreamed sessions, each running 2 to 3 hours, will present the latest education in dermatology and discuss practical application of emerging advances into clinical care.
The comprehensive agenda includes the most relevant topics that impact dermatology practice today. At a glance, these are:
- Session I: All You’re Itching to Know About Atopic Dermatitis
- Session II: Psoriasis Pearls
- Session III: The Cutting Edge on Cutaneous Malignancies
- Session IV: The Acne and Rosacea Landscape
- Session V: The OTC Skincare Playbook
- Session VI: Facing the Future: Aesthetic Practices for the Face
- Session VII: Body of Evidence: Updates on Body Contouring
- Session VIII: Resident’s Forum
Nationally renowned faculty experts will engage you and your fellow learners in the live virtual sessions. Take a seat in the Live Theater, where audience interaction will be enhanced by polling and ample time for live Q&A. Also included in the agenda will be daily oral presentations on selected abstracts and “Ask the Expert” sessions, an interactive case-based discussion based on attendee case submissions.
And, as in any live conference venue, you will find robust opportunities to interact with your colleagues beyond the educational sessions. There is much to explore! We encourage you to take full advantage of these conference features, in which you can
- Benefit from peer-to-peer learning in the Virtual Poster Hall
- Network with other dermatology specialists and practitioners in the Lounge
- Enjoy friendly and fast-paced competition via MedChallenge
- Visit booths in the Exhibit Hall (without lugging a tote bag)
As outlined in the program, each of the 8 live sessions will be held on different days starting in the evening hours, between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. ET. Should you be unable to attend, each recorded and accredited session will be available on the virtual platform for on-demand access until June 2021. After that, an enduring summary webcast and downloadable components will be available on MedscapeDermatology.org, on a collection page dedicated specifically to this conference.
The educational content will be CME/CE-certified for an additional year.
Once again, Welcome! I hope you will enjoy this one-of-a-kind virtual conference, benefit from the learning opportunities, and gather many clinical pearls to “bring home” to your practice!
Lawrence F. Eichenfield, MD
Professor, Dermatology and Pediatrics
University of California
San Diego School of Medicine
Chief, Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology
Rady Children’s Hospital
San Diego, California
Linda Stein Gold, MD
Director, Clinical Research
Henry Ford Health Center
Michael S. Kaminer, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology
Yale Medical School
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Brown Medical School
Skin Care Physicians
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Select a date below to view more details.