WELCOME TO THE SOCIETY OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PORTAL
- Please create an account by clicking Login tab and selecting New User.
- After logging in you will be able to submit your abstract by clicking on the Submission tab.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the thematic area and specific symposium you wish to submit.
- Participants may be the speaker on up to two abstracts.
- All abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- On the abstract title, please use ‘title’ case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Example: "Adhesion Asymmetry in Peeling of Thin Films with Patterned Thickness."
- Please note that you will not be able to use any special characters, equations, figures, and references within your abstract.
- You will be able to make edits to your submission until the close of the abstract submission.
- Upon submission, the submitter and all listed authors will receive an email receipt of submission. If you do not receive an email receipt within 24 hours, please check your junk and spam mail. If you are still unable to find the confirmation email then contact us at email@example.com.
Abstract submission has been extended to May 25, 2022. Please ensure you have submitted prior to this time to be considered.