Welcome to the Abstract Submission Portal of the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference
The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Programme Committee invites submissions from CDM experts to be considered for a speaking opportunity at the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference. Abstract submission must demonstrate a link to the theme of the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference - Future Now: v2.021
With the COVID pandemic a fixture in our lives and 20:20 hindsight, we look back on last year and ask ourselves: what did we get right, where were we nimble and where did we push our boundaries? We continue to ask these questions and more as we up-version today and make the future a reality! We continue to pivot, re-write the narrative and move forward, potentially beyond our comfort levels, to adopt and embrace change in our data science industry at the global scale.
The seven conference themes give an idea of how CDM leaders plan on addressing new opportunities and challenges. They provide a perspective on what CDMs value and what they don’t. They drive home the message that if the past has taught us anything, something entirely off the radar can challenge the status quo, and that its down to the SCDM community to continue writing the narrative. Together, they show innovative ways to shift the paradigm immediately. The Future is Now. And it's v2.021 - be part of it!
Submit your abstract - shape the future with us!
We invite the abstract submssions under the following sessions:
AI/ML - it is the fuel for Business Growth - but, can it live up to its promise
- Artificial intelligence and Machine learning concepts in clinical data standardisation by enhancing the existing standards SEND, PRM,CDASH,SDTM, ADaM
- Expect the Unexpected- Are Innovations hiding in Plain Site
- AI and Machine Learning case study in Clinical Development
Decentralized Clinical Trials - the big ideas is great, but what about real-world results?
- Impact and importance of Data Strategy driven DCT Implementation..!
- Decentralized Trials in the age of Real‐World Evidence and Inclusivity in Clinical Research
- Decentralized Trials: Setting up for success!
- Decentralized Trials – Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Decentralized Trials - What does it really mean?
- In Conduct of Decentralized Trials - Patient "IS" the Source
- Decentralized Clinical Trials: Developing Actionable Strategies & Skills Needed to Navigate the Data Wild West
RBQM - at scale
- Making RBQM analytics real through use cases
- RBQM – Every Piece of the Puzzle Matters!
- Targeted Cleaning: Is every Datapoint made equal?
Post COVID - it will be about Clinical Data Science, not Clinical Data Management
- Data Sciences- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Have you brought an umbrella on a cloudy day? How to apply risk management skills to data management tasks
- Ground reports on transformation of departments and roles from CDM to Clinical Data Sciences.
Technology, Data and Communication - the troika for modern times
- We are saving our trees! More eSource and eCOA please!
- Audit trails – not just for logging the past but also for trending the future!
- Connecting Clinical Research and Healthcare: The Vulcan HL7 Accelerator Opportunity
- Once upon a time in 2019 (BC - Before Covid) and happily ever after 2021 (AC - After Covid): A saga of realizing the benefits of real world data (RWD)
- Best Practices for Adopting a Data Workbench
- Technical approaches to expanding diverse data source.
CDMs are also Humans - why your personal brand is more important then ever
- How strong is your personal brand? In the age of COVID-19, it is all about self-definition, transparency, authenticity, and accountability.
Wild Card - high impact content not fitting the norm.
- Real-World Data in the Age of a Pandemic: Warp Speed to the Future of Patient Care
- Future Proofing Patient Centricity! – should we start collecting digital dust?
- Bring industry closer to academia with democratization of clinical research
- Poster Presentation
- Selected Shorts
To discover more about the session details and speaking at the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference we invite you to consult out Call for Abstracts Guidelines
|Call for Abstracts Deadlines||Friday, May 7|
|Status notification to submitters||Early June|