Welcome to Ozwater'20 Submission Portal
Please follow the instructions below to begin your submission.
Abstract Submission for Ozwater'20 is now closed.
Before you start
How to create your account
- Click on the login button above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add new
You can submit multiple submissions under one account. If you have an enquiry regarding your submission, please email Australian Water Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions for Submitting a Paper
By submitting to present at Ozwater’20, you agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
- That you will submit a full paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings (this is also applicable for video pitches)
- A paid registration (discounted speaker registration rate) to be finalised by Friday, 31 January 2020 once your paper is accepted. This applies to all Ozwater’20 presenters and co-presenters.
- Headshot and 100-word biography submission by Friday, 31 January 2020
- Full paper submission by Friday, 31 January 2020
- PowerPoint presentation by Wednesday, 15 April 2020 (to be included in the conference proceedings/applies to all Ozwater’20 presentation types)
- Revised full papers (*optional) by Wednesday, 15 April 2020 (to be included in the conference proceedings online)
- Confirm copyright ownership and originality of the paper and the work
- Confirm that the paper has not been previously published in any other form and that the Australian Water Association will be granted permission to publish the paper – this must be confirmed at time of abstract submission. *This does not apply to papers that have been presented at a conference hosted by AWA or published via AWA Water e-journal
- Be available to present during Ozwater’20 in Adelaide, Australia during 5 - 7 May 2020
Please do not submit an abstract if you are unable to comply with any of the above conditions.
Should your abstract/paper be accepted for presentation at Ozwater’20:
- Notification of accepted abstracts will occur between late October and early November to the provided email address.
- All accepted submissions will need to confirm via email that they agree to the conditions of presenting and accept a place in the Ozwater’20 program.
- All Authors who present at an Australian Water Association conference or activity or publish in any of the Association's publications will be required to comply with Australian Water Association's Copyright Assignment Policy. These terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking here