Welcome to NMN 2021 Symposium Submission Form
New User? Create a new profile
You must create a profile before starting your first abstract submission. Please click HERE to create a new profile. The user account should be created by the the symposium organizer.
Information and rules concerning symposium abstracts submission
- Provide the general information of the symposium: title, name of the chair and brief description of the symposium (maximum 70 words).
- Each symposium may include up to 4 presentations. Abstracts of all presentations must be submitted in English, limited to 150 words.
- The user account should be created by the symposium organizer.
- Please ensure the abstracts are proof read carefully before submitting, as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for abstracts closes.
Abstracts must meet international ethical standards. Abbreviations should be defined and trade names are not allowed in the title, but may be accepted (in brackets) in the body.
The symposium should be structured as follows:
- Select one title (max. 20 words)
- Maximum 4 presenters (abstracts)
Questions and registration for the conference
If you have any questions regarding the rules or academic focus, feel free to contact Heaven Ho Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that even though you have submitted an symposium, you and all presenters still need to sign up for the conference. We can not guarantee a place unless you book it yourself.