Welcome to NMN 2021 Abstract Submission Form
New User? Create a new profile
You must create a profile before starting your first abstract submission. Please click HERE to create a new profile. The user account should be created by the presenting author.
Information and rules concerning abstract submission
General information - Applies to both oral and poster presentations
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, limited to 300 words and include Background, Objective, Method, Results, and Conclusion.
- The user account should be created by the presenting author.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- Please ensure the abstract is proof read carefully before submitting, as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for abstracts closes.
- Remember to include a valid email address for confirmation of receipt of the abstract submission and ongoing communication.
Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards. Abbreviations should be defined and trade names are not allowed in the title, but may be accepted (in brackets) in the body.
The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Select one title (max. 20 words)
- Select 1 or more keywords your abstract relates to
- Provide up to 2 references (this will be counted toward the 300 words)
Questions and registration for the conference
If you have any questions regarding the rules or academic focus, feel free to contact Heaven Ho Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that even though you have submitted an abstract, you still need to sign up for the congress. We can not guarantee a place unless you book it yourself.