We value diversity and inclusivity so the conference would like to invite submissions from a large range of specialists: climate change adaptation researchers, practitioners, early career researchers, community representatives, First Nations representatives, policy makers, industry representatives, etc. As indicated below, you can choose to submit a paper presentation or a virtual poster presentation.
Please make sure to consult the Call for Proposal prior to submission.
Below, please find the basic steps for submitting an abstract. Please refer to the FAQs found in the navigation tab for additional information.
- Create your submission using the official template, carefully following the template formatting guidelines.
- Go to the “Submission” tab and click on “Add new” to create your online submission.
- Upload your Word abstract file.
- Verify all details, then select “save & submit”. An official confirmation will be emailed immediately after submission.
Extended Submission Deadline: Your abstract must be officially submitted (click on Save & Submit) by Friday, April 14, 2023, 11:59PM ET.
Acceptance: Notice of acceptance will be sent by Wednesday, June 1st, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure data is saved:
- Avoid clicking on the 'Back' or 'Forward' buttons of your browser during the submission process.
- Save periodically with 'Save & Continue Later' to avoid time-out.