Welcome to the Abstract Submission Portal of IAH 2021
Welcome to the abstract submission platform of IAH 2021, the 48th IAH congress in Brussels, Belgium.
Prof. dr. Marijke Huysmans
Chair of the Scientific Committee of IAH2021
Abstracts can be submitted until 23 May 2021 at 23:00 (CET).
The selection outcome will be communicated mid to end of June.
Please note that no changes will be allowed after you have submitted your abstract.
1. Click on Login and on 'New User? Click here'.
2. Enter your email address, password, first name, last name, affiliation, country.
4. Click on 'My Submissions' and subsequently on 'Add New'.
5. Indicate whether your will be the presenter. If not, please enter the first name and last name of the presenter.
6. Indicate your preferred presentation format: oral or poster. You may also indicate that you do not have a preference.
7. Enter your abstract title (max 25 words).
8. Select your topic from the proposed list.
9. If applicable, enter the full name and affiliation of the abstract co-authors.
10. Enter the abstract body (max 400 words).
11. If applicable, please upload any images and/or charts with related captions as a single PDF file.
12. You may click on 'Save & Continue Later' in case you are unable to answer to mandatory questions, or submit your contribution by clicking 'Save & Submit'.
13. If you have clicked 'Save & Submit', you will no longer be able to edit your abstract submission.