Welcome to Euromembrane 2021 Abstract Submission Form
Late abstraction submission is now open and will be accepted for Poster Presentation only. Deadline of the late submission: November 14, 2021
New User? Create a new profile
You must create a profile before starting your first abstract submission. Please click HERE to create a new profile. The user account should be created by the presenting author or the person who will be able to initiate the contact with the presenting author.
Once you have your profile created, please login and you will be able to submit your first abstract, return to your account to modify the existing abstracts or to submit more abstracts.
Information and rules concerning abstract submission
General information - Applies to both oral and poster presentations
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and limited to 350 words.
- The user account should be created by the presenting author or the person who will be able to initiate the contact with the presenting author. The user profile's contact details are to be used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication relating to the abstract submission and review process.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- Please ensure the abstract is proof read carefully before submitting, as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for abstracts closes.
- Remember to include a valid email address for confirmation of receipt of the abstract submission and ongoing communication.
- The presenting author is to be the first author listed on the abstract where there is more than one author.
- Abstracts will not be edited for content. Please check for typographical errors.
Abstract guidelines and instructions
The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Select one title (max. 200 characters)
- Select 1 submission topic
- Provide up to 2 references
- It is possible to upload pictures (up 1000 x 1000 pixel) and chart
Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
Abbreviations should be defined and trade names are not allowed in the title, but may be accepted (in brackets) in the body.
Questions and registration for the conference
If you have any questions regarding the rules or academic focus, feel free to contact Heaven Ho Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that even though you have submitted an abstract, you still need to sign up for the congress. We can not guarantee a place unless you book it yourself.