Welcome to the 2021 CAS Annual Meeting
Abstract, Case Report /Series and Technical Booth Submission Site
Before starting your submission, we strongly recommend that you read the Abstract Submission / Case Report/Series/ Technical Booth Submission Instructions and Guidelines available HERE.
- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract. Do not use Internet Explorer or Edge unless you have to.
- New users: Click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account.
- Current users: Click here and enter your email and password.
- Under 'Submissions' (top-left corner of the page), click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’.
- Mandatory fields: be sure to fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*).
- Click ‘save & continue later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete'.
- Click ‘save & submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete'.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. Check your junk email if you don’t receive it and whitelist the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check your submission(s) completeness status (complete/ incomplete) and make edits:
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates.
- Click ‘save & submit’ when finished.
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness'.
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until submission deadline. Please contact the Conference Secretariat (contact information is listed below) if you have any questions.
• Abstract submission deadline: Tuesday, February 4, 2021, 12:00 noon EST
• Presenting authors to register to the 2021 CAS Virtual Annual Meeting by Thursday, April 15, 2021
For queries regarding your abstract submission(s) and for technical assistance, please contact:
2021 CAS Virtual Annual Meeting
Phone: 1.888.527.3434 / +1.519.263.5050 / +1.519.263.6003 (direct line)