Welcome to the submission site for the Carbon Fibre Futures Conference, February 20 - 22 2019.
We invite you to submit your abstract to join the program.
Submissions can be submitted in either presentation or poster format and cover any of the following topics:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Carbon Fibre Future Directions
- Innovative Materials of the Future
- Modelling and Composite Characterisations
- New Precursor Technologies
- Surface Modification and Carbon Fibre Characterisation
- Translational Research
- Carbon Composite Design
- Carbon Composite Additive Manufacturing
To submit an abstact, please register as a new user.
Click on the “Login” button, then click on “New User” and complete all the fields to register.
Then you can add a new abstract by clicking on the “Submissions” button and selecting “add new”.
For returning users, please login with your credentials.
Submissions are widely invited, the following requirements are in place for all applicants:
- A short biography and profile picture
- An abstract no longer than 500 words
- Poster - Posters need to be in size AO format, printed on fabric and will be on display throughout the course of the conference.
Once finalised, please bring along your poster for display at the conference.
- Presentation - Presentations will go for a total 20 minutes including question time.
- November 5 – Call for Papers Open
- January 11 – Call for papers Closed
- January 11 – Early-bird registration fee ends
- February 20 – Pre-Conference Workshop and welcome BBQ (Wednesday)
- February 21 – Conference Day 1 and gala dinner (Thursday)
- February 22 – Conference Day 2 (Friday)
For any questions or more information please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or telephone +61 3 9246 8741.