WATER SENSITIVE DESIGN (GRAHAME HEAL) AWARD 2023
This award recognises excellence in total water cycle management that has resulted in better on–ground water, wastewater or drainage outcomes.
This award is open to any Australian corporate member.
Closing date by state:
WA - 24 August 2023
Submission Criteria for this award:
• Executive Summary (introduce the nominee, outline the project and key features)(250 words)
• Describe the innovative, unique or other improved features of the project which sets it apart from conventional drainage, water or wastewater management practices (500 words)
• Describe how your project considers the total water cycle in an integrated manner. (For example the optimisation of water quantity, water quality, water efficiency and water reuse) (500 words)
• Describe the economic, environmental, recreational, social and/or cultural benefits of the project (500 words)
• Describe how you involved stakeholders to make the project a success (500 words)
Items to accompany your submission:
• Lead-organisation bio
• 3 x images to be used in awards presentation
• Optional video overview of the project (note: no score will be allocated to this video)
Please create a log in to submit your project.
How to create your account
- Click on the ’Login' above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add your awards nomination
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your submission has been received. Remember you can come back to update the form later.
*You can create multiple submissions for this category under the same account. If you have any questions regarding your submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.