R&D EXCELLENCE AWARD 2023-24
Closing date by state:
NT - NOW CLOSED
QLD - NOW CLOSED
VIC - NOW CLOSED
WA - NOW CLOSED
SA - NOW CLOSED
TAS - 22 September 2023
ACT - 16 November 2023
NSW - 16 November 2023
The winner from each state goes on to be a finalist in the national competition to be awarded in May 2024.
Submission Criteria for this award:
• Project Executive Summary (250 words)
• What is the most significant contribution of your R&D project to achieving a prosperous and sustainable water future? (500 words)
• Provide evidence of research excellence eg. competitive funding awarded, industry acceptance (uptake), honours and prizes (250 words)
• Demonstrate the social, economic, environmental and/or cultural impacts of the project, how has the impact been achieved and by whom (500 words)
• Provide evidence of the broader engagement of R&D outcomes eg. publications (media and journals), presentations or demonstrations (500 words)
Items to accompany your submission:
• Lead-organisation bio
• 3 x images to be used in awards presentation
• Optional video overview of the project (note: no score will be allocated to this video)
Please create a log in to submit your project.
How to create your account
- Click on the ’Login' above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add your awards nomination
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your submission has been received. Remember you can come back to update the form later.
*You can create multiple submissions for this category under the same account. If you have any questions regarding your submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.