ORGANISATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2023-24
Examples of initiatives include diversity and inclusion programs, project delivery efficiency improvements, a new model of collaboration, international outreach programs that feature Australian technology or know-how, new way to finance projects or a community engagement program that is educating your customers. This award is open to any Australian corporate member.
• Provide the context of the initiative including motivation and objectives (500 words)
• What is the program's relevance to the Australian water industry and how is it promoting a sustainable future? (250 words)
• How is this initiative original or innovative? (250 words)
• What are the benefits of this initiative – social, economic, environmental and/or cultural – and have these benefits been realised? (500 words)
• Provide evidence of adoption, acceptance (uptake), recognition or promotion of the initiative (250 words)
Please create a log in to submit your project.
- Click on the ’Login' above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add your awards nomination
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your submission has been received. Remember you can come back to update the form later.