INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT INNOVATION EXCELLENCE AWARD 2023-24
In light of the exceptional work that all too often is done ‘under the radar’ in some of the less populous areas of our states and territories, we have decided to split the Infrastructure Innovation Award to ensure our regional members are provided more access to the Association’s recognition pathways. The category will be split for judging at both a state and national level based on whether the project was completed in a metro area or a regional area. The nominee will have the opportunity to select which category they believe their project fits best into and it will then be at the discretion of the judging panel should they determine the category needs to be changed.
The same criteria will be used to assess the submissions in both categories (Metro and Regional).
This award is open to any Australian corporate member.
Closing date by state:
NT - NOW CLOSED
QLD - NOW CLOSED
VIC - NOW CLOSED
WA - NOW CLOSED
SA - NOW CLOSED
TAS - 22 September 2023
ACT - 16 November 2023
NSW - 16 November 2023
The winner from each state goes on to be a finalist in the national competition to be awarded in May 2024.
Submission Criteria for this award:
• Project Executive Summary (500 words)
• Provide the context of the project including why the project was being undertaken and the aims of the project (250 words)
• Project objectives (please note if these objectives were achieved) (250 words)
• What is the project’s relevance to the Australian water industry and how is it promoting a sustainable future? (250 words)
• How is this project original or innovative? (250 words)
• What are the benefits of this project and have they been realised – social, economic, environmental and/or cultural? (500 words)
Items to accompany your submission:
• Lead-organisation bio
• 3 x images to be used in awards presentation
• Optional video overview of the project (note: no score will be allocated to this video)
Please create a log in to submit your project.
How to create your account
- Click on the ’Login' above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add your awards nomination
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your submission has been received. Remember you can come back to update the form later.
*You can create multiple submissions for this category under the same account. If you have any questions regarding your submissions, please contact email@example.com.