EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AWARD 2023-24
This award is open to AWA members with a minimum of 15 years membership (continuous).
Nominations can only be made by an AWA branch committee, two or more board members, or members of an AWA specialist network.
Closing date by state:
26 February 2024
This award is part of the national competition to be awarded in May 2024.
Submission Criteria for this award:
• Provide detailed information on how the nominee has demonstrated exceptional service and active personal input to the Association (through a technical contribution or sustained administrative, organisational or leadership activity).
• Provide detailed information on how the nominee has demonstrated valuable contribution towards AWA’s strategic objectives.
• Provide detailed information on how the service of the individual has resulted in positive (and demonstrable) changes in AWA.
• Provide detailed information on how the nominee has demonstrated commitment to be an advocate of the AWA and building the profile of the association.
Items to accompany your submission:
• 2 x Letter of reference
• 3 x images to be used in awards presentation
Please create a log in to submit your nomination.
How to create your account
- Click on the ’Login' above and create a new user account
- Complete the form and save
- Click on 'Submissions' and add your awards nomination
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your submission has been received. Remember you can come back to update the form later.
*You can create multiple submissions for this category under the same account. If you have any questions regarding your submissions, please contact email@example.com.