Doctoral report presentations are based on the participant’s Doctoral Report that has been completed a maximum of two years before the submission deadline.
The presentation allows candidates to showcase their Doctoral Report and demonstrate how their work can contribute to new knowledge and understanding in health professions education. The Conference provides examples of the variety of Doctoral Report formats across countries and traditions of different scientific domains.
Each presentation is 15 minutes, followed by five minutes for questions and discussion. A Chairperson will coordinate the session.
- Before submitting please ensure that you are submitting as a presenter;
- Deadline for submissions - Midnight UK Time - 14 December 2017;
- Abstract Structure - Introduction; Methods; Results; Discussion & Conclusions;
- Word Count - 550 words (includes structure headings)
- Up to two references may be included (not included in word count);
- You may list up to 10 authors;
- Only 1 presenter may be indicated;
- You will have the option to 'Save and Continue' if you wish to go back to complete an abstract at a later date
- Please ensure you 'Save and Submit' to submit your completed abstract for consideration
- Once submitted abstracts cannot be edited
- You can view your submissions in 'My Profile'
- You should be prepared to present at any time between 1015 hrs on Monday and 1015 hrs on Wednesday. We are unable to give a specific day or time of presentation
- It is essential that the abstract presenter is registered prior to 1 June 2018 (and payment is received within the timeframe stated on the registration site) in order to guarantee inclusion in the programme.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your abstract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org