Guidelines for Submissions
- All research track submissions must not have been published or accepted for publication in any journal or other outlet. The conference committee will place all accepted research papers into appropriate research tracks according to primary topic. Papers that bridge multiple topic areas may be placed into the special cross-disciplinary presentation session.
- Submissions must be made following The Journal of Business Logistics style and formatting guidelines.
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind review. The first page of any submission should contain the manuscript's title only. All author profiles entered in the system will be hidden upon review by the committee. The title should be repeated on the second page, which in turn should be followed by the abstract, body, and visuals.
- Authors of accepted works will be asked to make appropriate changes based on reviewer comments for the conference proceedings prior to presentation and publication. Authors other than award winners will have an option to publish an abbreviated version in the proceedings.
- Each accepted paper will be asked to present at the Academic Research Symposium. Each author planning to present each accepted research paper or brief, and each teaching paper or brief, must register for the Academic Research Symposium. Authors will be notified on or around July 1, 2024, as to the final decision regarding their submission’s acceptance to the symposium.
- Additional publishing assistance and suggestions may be found via the JBL.
How to Submit
To submit an abstract, click "Submissions for ARS 2024" to complete the application process.